Sitzler are currently tendering both Roadworks and Bridgeworks packages for the Arnhem Highway, Adelaide River Flood Plain Upgrades.
The upgrade of the Arnhem Highway will comprise the following
- The construction of a new sealed two-way road formation parallel to the existing 2 lane highway from approximately Chainage 30.200km to Chainage 36.840km, excluding the existing Adelaide River bridge and its approaches, which will be retained.
- Construction of 13 new bridges, including 6 single span, 5 double span and 2 triple span bridges.
- Transitions from the existing Arnhem highway alignment to the new alignment at both ends.
- Transitions to/from the proposed new highway alignment to the existing bridge.
- Interfaces with side roads and temporary works.
- Minor building works at Loc:325 LTO: Par: 1568 and Loc:325 LTO: Par: 1579, both located immediately upstream of the existing bridge across the Adelaide River.
Businesses interested in providing services to Sitzler for this project are encouraged to submit an expression of interest with their capability statement through the Expression of Interest platform below.
The Code for Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project.
By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.SHOW LESS