About the Project
Vestas Wind Systems, in conjunction with its civil and electrical BOP partners, will construct the Dundonnell Wind Farm on behalf of the project owner, Tilt Renewables. The project is located 23 km north-east of Mortlake in the Western District of Victoria and will consist of 80 Vestas V150-4.2MW wind turbines plus associated civil and electrical infrastructure.
About Vestas Australia
Vestas Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, a global market leader in sustainable energy solutions. Vestas Australia, with its presence in Melbourne, was established in 1999 and offers best-in-class energy solutions for the benefits of Vestas’ customers and the planet such as project development, turbine manufacturing and O&M services.
Vestas and its BOP partners are seeking to engage with capable, local suppliers and subcontractors. The project scope includes, the transportation of components to the site from Geelong, construction of internal roads and wind turbine foundations, installation of electrical infrastructure, erection and assembly of wind turbines, commissioning and handover of facility.
This is a general request for Expressions of Interest to support the construction phase of this wind farm and some of the current opportunities include:
- Suppy of HV Cable
- Supply of Optical Fibre Cable
- Supply of Earthing Conductor
- Supply of LV UPS
- Supply and Test Standby Generator
- Supply of Substation Structures
- Supply of Busbar and Substation Line Hardware
- Supply of Lightning Masts
- Supply of Substation Buildings
- Supply of Operations and Maintenance Buildings
- Supply of Substation HD bolts
- Supply of Electrical Services (HV + Cable installation)
- Supply of Earthworks Services
- Supply of Concrete
- Supply of WTG Foundation Installation Services
- Reinforcement Supplier
- Supply of Substation Foundation Installation Services
Any Other Opportunities
More detailed work packages related to specific requirements will be listed in the near term. To receive updates and news when these work packages are released, please submit an EOI on the 'Any Other Opportunities' work package below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to the project owner.
- It will then be the responsibility of the project owner to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.