Located on the Middle Arm Peninsula in Darwin Harbour, the proposed 600 hectare Middle Arm lndustrial Precinct will provide a variety of lot sizes to accommodate large strategic industries for downstream gas processing and gas related developments. Overall, the precinct can accommodate a range of incoming industries including:
- Industrial – oil and gas, chemical
- Utilities – power generation
- Logistics – rail
Middle Arm is already home to the Darwin LNG Plant and the INPEX Icthys Onshore LNG Processing Facility.
The precinct has an extensive product corridor network for the efficient transmission of utilities, gas, feedstock and products. Current and future development areas can provide lot sizes from five hectares to 160 hectares.
The NT Government has released its 5 Point NT Gas Strategy to drive the Governments vision for the Territory as a world class hub for gas production, manufacturing and services by 2030. The Strategy includes 5 main achievable targets:
- Get more LNG in Darwin and expand Darwin’s LNG Export Hub
- Grow the gas supply and service industry
- Establish a gas manufacturing industry
- Grow research and innovation and training capacity; and
- Contribute to national energy security on the East Coast
Middle Arm Industrial Precinct will provide key infrastructure for proponents looking for strategic parcels of land to service downstream oil & gas processing and supporting industry.
Contact the Middle Arm Project Team to discuss current development plans for the Precinct.SHOW LESS