Location and Scope:
Ikm West of Nevertire on the Mitchell Highway
The project will involve all works necessary to design, construct, test, commission, decommission, energise and train staff in the operation of a 105MW solar farm including, inverter stations, onsite substation and a 1.5km long powerline connecting the solar farm to the existing Essential Energy 22/66/132kV substation.
The scope of works consists of the following but not limited to:
• Design, supply of materials, construction, testing and commissioning of a 1.5km 132kV transmission line connecting the Nevertire Solar farm to the existing Essential Energy 22/66/132kV substation in Nevertire.
• Design, supply of materials, construction, testing and commissioning of a new 22‐33/132kV on site substation.
• Design, supply of materials, construction, testing and commissioning of approximately 364,000 solar panels and associated cabling.
• Design, Supply of materials, construction, testing and commissioning of up to 55 inverter stations, of up to 4.92MW capacity and a 400V/22-33kV transformer.
• Design, supply of materials, construction and commissioning of 3m high Perimeter security fencing and site access tracks.
• Design, supply of materials, construction, testing and commissioning of permanent staff amenities, site office and car park. Design, supply of materials and construction of an intersection with the entrance to the Nevertire Solar Farm consisting of, a channelised right turn lane and an auxillary left turn lane treatment. Provision of size B gateway turning signs 300 metres either side of the intersection.
Key infrastructure components of the project include:
• Solar arrays comprised of approximately 364,000 modules (solar panels).
• Mounting frames: single axis‐tracker units or fixed mounting frames.
• Inverter stations: up to 55 inverter stations, each containing an inverter up to 4.92MW capacity
• A 400V/22‐33kV transformer.
• Cabling, electrical connections and switch‐gear, attached to the mounting frame structures, to interconnect modules.
• Underground cabling interconnecting arrays and inverter stations.
• An onsite substation containing one 22‐33/132kV transformer and associated switchgear.
• Internal access tracks to allow for proposal maintenance.
• Permanent staff amenities and offices with a small number of permanent parking spaces.
• Perimeter security fencing: a chain‐mail/ barbed‐wire security fence up to 3m in height.
• Specific native vegetation screening from specific visual impact locations.
• A 132kV power line connecting the solar farm to the Nevertire zone substation approximately 1.5km east of the proposal.
The project will involve the use of the following plant and equipment:
- Trucks / semi-trailers
- Concrete pumps
- Water carts
- Vibratory roller
- Delivery vehicles
- Concrete agitators
- Concrete vibrators
- Piling drilling rig
- Power tools
- Light Vehicles
All persons on the Bioar site must comply with
· legislative and planning requirements
· Maintaining the wellbeing of people living in the local community.
· Safeguarding and protecting the areas natural environment
· Have a Management system that conforms with the requirements of ISO 9001, Iso 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for their applicable scope
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available for submission of an EOI are listed below.
- Partial scope registrations will be passed on to the contractor awarded the full scope contract.
- To submit an initial EOI for a Work Package, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- If you already have a company profile, please ensure it is up to date. For this particular project, please ensure that the Summary, Products/Services and Locations sections are current and complete.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. After reviewing the information in your company profile, Biosar will contact you if they would like other information to be submitted.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to create your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
NOTICE - This website contains documents and attachments that may contain information or material that is confidential, privileged, and/or subject to copyright or other rights. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or reliance on this website or anything contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.SHOW LESS