About Beach Energy Limited
Beach Energy is an ASX listed, oil and gas, exploration and production company headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia.
It has operated and non-operated, onshore and offshore, oil and gas production from five producing basins across Australia and New Zealand and is a key supplier to the Australian east coast gas market.
Beach’s asset portfolio includes ownership interests in strategic oil and gas infrastructure, such as the Moomba processing facility, as well as a suite of high potential exploration prospects. Beach is highly focused on maintaining the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
About the Project
The Otway Offshore project involves the further development of the Geographe and Thylacine fields and includes the following:
- Drilling and completion of two (2) Geographe subsea development wells and their tie-in to existing subsea infrastructure
- Drilling and completion of up to four (4) Thylacine subsea development wells and their tie-in to the existing Thylacine platform
- Any modifications, if required, to the existing Otway Gas Plant.
A list of the upcoming potential work packages can be downloaded for review and consideration under the 'Project Documents' section below.
Contracts and Procurement
The contracts and procurement strategy for key goods and services is to competitively tender packages to companies with the capability, capacity and demonstrated experience in the Australian offshore Oil and Gas industry.
Tender packages are expected to commence Q2 FY 19.
Project design and execution will be done to Australian Statutory Laws and Regulations, and will be designed predominantly to International Codes and Standards with some specific Australian Standards.
Suppliers may be required to meet conditions for certain activities defined by Victorian Government legislation (e.g. Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Resources Act, Environmental protection Act) and Commonwealth Government legislation (e.g. Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act and Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act).
Individual standards requirements may vary between different scopes of work for the Otway Offshore Project and will be set out as part of the contracting strategy developed for each work package.
Indicative Project Timeline
First tender packages for key goods and services are expected to be issued to market Q2 FY 19 with works expected to commence Q3 FY 19.
Contract & Procurement Specialist (Contractor) | Beach Energy Limited
Phone: 08 8433 2410
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- To submit an EOI, click on either the 'Full Scope' or 'Partial Scope' EOI checkbox of the relevant work package listed.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Beach Energy Limited for this project.
- It will then be the responsibility of Beach Energy Limited to make direct contact with you.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.