About the Project
The Tweed Valley Hospital project presents a rare and exciting opportunity to create an integrated Health and Education Campus to serve the Tweed-Byron region
CPB Contractors has established itself as a leading building contractor through a range of signature building projects across Australia.
We have a strong track record of creating world-class, functional buildings in the education, health, corporate, commercial, residential and defence markets.
Key to our track record is a commitment to understanding our clients’ requirements and managing risks through close collaboration at every project stage.
Proven capability in designing and constructing 5 and 6 Green Star buildings gives us a leading edge in green building.
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company, with a team of around 23,000 people working at operations across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Asia and India.
The Project Scope
The Tweed Valley Hospital Project is the first stage of an integrated Health and Education Campus. It involves the delivery of a new major referral hospital, on a greenfield site, to meet the needs of the growing population of the Tweed-Byron region. It has the potential to be a leader in health and education in a regional setting.
- Site is located at 771 Cudgen Road (Cudgen NSW) opposite Kingscliff TAFE. A large portion of the site will remain as coastal wetlands;
- The building will include an emergency department, inpatient care and enhanced surgical and outpatient services;
- The supporting infrastructure will include green space, campus roads, car parking and utilities connections;
- The 2018-19 State Budget allocated $534m for new hospital;
- Construction will take place from 2019 until 2022.
General Information on Project
More information about the project you can find here: http://www.tweedvalleyhospital.health.nsw.gov.au/Projects/Acute-services-building
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.