About the contractor
John Holland has established itself as a leading building contractor through a range of signature building projects across Australia.
We have a strong track record of creating world-class, functional buildings in the education, health, corporate, commercial, residential and defence markets.
Key to our track record is a commitment to understanding our clients’ requirements and managing risks through close collaboration at every project stage.
The Tweed Valley Hospital Project is a Level 5 Non-metropolitan referral hospital, including an expanded emergency department, inpatient care and enhanced surgical and outpatient services, 450 beds.
- The Tweed Valley Hospital Project is a Level 5 Non-metropolitan referral hospital, including an expanded emergency department, inpatient care and enhanced surgical and outpatient services, 450 beds.
- The 2018-19 State Budget allocated $582m to deliver the Project, including interim upgrades of approximately $48m at the existing THH to help meet community needs until services transfer to the new hospital. Budget for new hospital $534m.
- Site is located on Cudgen Road (Cudgen NSW) opposite Kingscliffe TAFE. 23 ha in size there is a large portion of the site designated as coastal wetlands. 19.4 ha of the site will be used for the hospital
General Information on Project
See attached project scope
More information about the project you can find here: http://www.tweedvalleyhospital.health.nsw.gov.au/Projects/Acute-services-building
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.