State-wide health procurement organisation, Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV), in partnership with Ballarat Health Services, GROW and ICN, is hosting a forum in Ballarat on Thursday 1 November 2018 for local businesses interested in supplying Victorian hospitals.
The session will outline the health procurement process and present potential opportunities to supply hospitals including:
- Beds, mattresses, patient trolleys and treatment chairs
- Clinical and non-clinical services
- Electrical compliance
- Facilities management/equipment servicing
- Fire services
- Minor capital works
- Professional services
- Waste management
Date: Thursday 1 November 2018
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Venue: North Ballarat Sports Club
725 Creswick Road, Wendouree VIC 3350
>> REGISTER HERE <<
- To book your space for the event, please ensure you register your details through the web link provided above.
- Submitting an Expression of Interest on the work package listed below does not constitute registration for the event.