State-wide health procurement organisation, Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV), in partnership with Barwon Health, Colac Area Health, ICN and GROW, is hosting a forum in Geelong on Thursday 20 September 2018 for local businesses interested in supplying Victorian hospitals.
The session will outline the health procurement process and present potential opportunities to supply hospitals including:
- Beds, mattresses, patient trolleys and treatment chairs
- Clinical and non-clinical services
- Facilities management/equipment servicing
- Fire services
- Fleet management
- Minor capital works
- Professional services
- Waste management
Date: Thursday 20 September 2018
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Venue: Eastern Hub Geelong (Hinchcliff and Connor Rooms)
285A McKillop St, East Geelong, VIC 3219
>> REGISTER HERE <<
- To book your space for the event, please ensure you register your details through the web link provided above.
- Submitting an Expression of Interest on the work package listed below does not constitute registration for the event.