The design and construction of the Molecular Horizons building at the University of Wollongong has been awarded to Richard Crookes Construction.
The project comprises a 5 storey building, approx 7000 square metres separated across two wings.
UOW’s new research facility, Molecular Horizons will illuminate how life works at a molecular level and solving some of the biggest health challenges facing the world.
To enable this world-leading research UOW is investing in a suite of revolutionary technology including Australia’s most powerful biological electron microscope, the Titan Krios cryo-EM microscope. The Molecular Horizons Building demonstrates UOW’s commitment to impact-driven research where the world’s best molecular research will be put into practice to improve and save lives.
General Information on Project
For more information about the project click here: www.uow.edu.au/molecular-horizons
How to register an Expression of Interest for listed packages
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
Next step: Head contractor to review registrations and contact prospective companies.SHOW LESS