CentriQ Partnership (CentriQ) comprises a consortium of global leaders with extensive experience delivering tunnelling and underground infrastructure projects. Key members of the CentriQ consortium include:
· Acciona Construction Australia
· GS E&C
· Salini Impregilo
Collectively, CentriQ partners have delivered more than 10,400 kilometres of rail and metro lines and more than 2,200 kilometres of transport tunnels, bringing unsurpassed experience and knowledge to Queensland from comparable turn-up-and-go transport systems across the globe.
Locally, CentriQ partners have been involved in all major transport infrastructure projects in Queensland in the last 10 years and bring unrivalled knowledge of Brisbane, its underground conditions, surrounding precincts and related projects.
Cross River Rail will be delivered through two major packages of work: Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) public-private partnership (PPP) and Rail, Integration and Systems (RIS) alliance.
The total value for the Cross River Rail Project is $5.4 billion and includes the TSD and RIS packages.
CentriQ has been shortlisted for the TSD PPP package.
TUNNEL, STATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT (TSD) PACKAGE
The TSD PPP will primarily deliver the underground section of the project. The scope of work will include:
- the tunnel from a southern portal near Dutton Park station, under the Brisbane River and the CBD, to a northern portal beyond Normanby
- four new underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street and Roma Street
- the tunnel portals and dive structures
- all associated mechanical, electrical and safety systems, including vertical transportation for passengers at underground stations
- underground track work, traction power systems and selection rail operation and control infrastructure.
CentriQ is committed to the success of Cross River Rail through significant investment in Queensland. Integral to this is our commitment to provide local businesses with a full and fair opportunity to contribute to this iconic mega-project.
From the construction of the tunnels and railway tracks to the decades of asset maintenance to follow, Cross River Rail will create thousands of jobs and business opportunities for Queenslanders, and we are strongly committed to maximising the use of local products and capabilities in our solution.
CentriQ’s values for Cross River Rail local procurement are based on national best practice across the country, including:
- Promoting open, fair and effective competition
- Putting Queenslanders first when securing value for money
- Enhancing capabilities of Queensland business and industries
- Protecting the environment and sustainability
- Ensuring ethical behaviour and fair dealing.
CentriQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to investing in a diverse supply chain. Small to medium enterprises and Indigenous-owned or managed businesses are strongly encouraged to apply.
CentriQ is currently tendering for the TSD PPP Package, which is expected to be awarded by the Queensland Government in early-2019.
The TSD PPP Package of work is expected to be delivered between 2019 and 2024.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CentriQ encourages local industry interested in supplying to the TSD PPP Package to register an expression of interest (EOI) through the ICN Gateway webpage.
Information on specific supply opportunities will be communicated on the ICN Gateway project page as it becomes available, with local industry able to register its interest against them.
Please ensure that:
- Your company profile on the ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate including electing to be notified via e-mail of supply opportunities
- You register your interest as a full or partial scope supplier (where applicable), and
- You respond to all project and work package-specific questions.
It is important for companies submitting an EOI to note that:
- CentriQ is currently tendering for the TSD PPP Package of work
- This procurement process will progress beyond the EOI phase should CentriQ be selected as the preferred proponent for the TSD PPP Package
- Submitting an EOI does not guarantee further progression in this procurement process.
CentriQ encourages local industry to contact the ICN Queensland in the first instance to improve their understanding of the EOI process.SHOW LESS