Fulham Correctional Centre Expansion Project
The Fulham Correctional Centre, located approximately 15kms west of Sale, Victoria is undergoing further expansion, to increase prisoner the population to approximately 1000 beds.
The project consists of a new 102-bed cell block, 35-bed management unit, activity hub, and upgrades to support facilities (kitchen/laundry, health centre, prisoner shop).
The minimum level of local content set for this project is still to be confirmed but will maximise the use of locally milled steel fabricated products where possible
The Project is anticipated to commence in November 2018 and conclude in June 2020.
This is NOT an EOI process for the main contractor of the Fulham Correctional Centre Expansion Project as that process has already been concluded by Dept of Justice and Regulation.
However if you are have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Fulham Correctional Centre Expansion Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities