Development of a major regional aquatics centre complete with 50m indoor pool, learn to swim and programmable warm water pools, children’s water play areas and health and fitness dry spaces.
Planned Procurement Process
Design and Construct
Indicative Project Timing
Concept plan and business modelling: Complete July 2018
Tender release: Mid July 2018
Contract commencement: October 2018
Social Procurement Target
In line with government policies and requirements where possible.
Trades and Supplier Opportunities
Latrobe City Council wishes to maximise local opportunities and asks Trades and Suppliers to register below. This enables your company details to be passed on to potential head contractors for consideration.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.