Scandium21 Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Clean TeQ Holdings Limited, is developing the Sunrise Nickel Cobalt Scandium Project in New South Wales utilising Clean-iX® technology. The project will be located approx. 350kms WNW of Sydney (Fifield District)
The Sunrise process will see 2.5 MTPA of nickel laterite ore processed using the pressure acid leaching (PAL) process. The facility will produce three main products including nickel, cobalt, and scandium oxide.
The Project’s Final Investment Decision (FID) is planned for first quarter 2019.
Early Site construction works are planned to commence in late 2018 with start-up planned by the end of 2020. Procurement for ‘Early Works’ will commence in July 2018.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available for submission of an EOI are listed below.
- Partial scope registrations will be passed on to the contractor awarded the full scope contract.
- To submit an initial EOI for a Work Package, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- If you already have a company profile, please ensure it is up to date. For this particular project, please ensure that the Summary, Products/Services and Locations sections are current and complete.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. After reviewing the information in your company profile, CleanTeq will contact you if they would like other information to be submitted.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to create your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
NOTICE - This website contains documents and attachments that may contain information or material that is confidential, privileged, and/or subject to copyright or other rights. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or reliance on this website or anything contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.