John Holland Country Regional Network is preparing to enter contract year seven of its ten-year contract with Transport for NSW – Country Regional Contracts to deliver rail operations and maintenance services on behalf of Transport for NSW - Country Rail Contracts.
We provide network access for our freight and passenger rail customers and maintain more than 5,000 kilometres of existing rail infrastructure throughout regional NSW.
2,386 kilometres of operational freight and passenger lines
3,139 kilometres of non-operational lines
27,000 hectares of land and infrastructure
1312 level crossings (300 active)
1200+ property assets (including 356 heritage)
600 rail under-bridges and 384 road over-bridges.
Please note - Existing suppliers need not register an EOI.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to create your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.