Metropolitan Road Assets Maintenance Services
Metropolitan Road Assets Maintenance Services (MRAMS) is a program of works,
being delivered by VicRoads, for the provision of Maintenance Services across
metropolitan Melbourne over the next three years, with the option to extend up
to six years.
Under this program of works, metropolitan Melbourne will be divided into three areas: Western Area, Eastern Area and the South Central Area (each known as an Area). The intent is for the delivery of maintenance services to be ‘bundled’ into a single Contract per Area.
The scope of works include the provision of maintenance services for road, roadside and structural assets in each Area. This does not include maintenance of the West Gate Bridge, electrical and/or ITS assets or activities located within the Outer Suburban Arterial Roads program.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 98% as well as maximising the use of locally milled steel fabricated products where possible
This is NOT an EOI process for the main contractor of the Metropolitan Road Assets Maintenance Services as that process has already been concluded by VicRoads.
However if you are have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Metropolitan Road Assets Maintenance Services', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities