Chisholm Frankston Redevelopment Project Stage 1
Chisholm's Frankston campus is embarking on an exciting new $75.9 million redevelopment that will make it one of the most advanced and innovative training and skills institutes in the region.
This will enable Chisholm to forge even stronger links with business and industry and deliver outstanding education, employment and skills opportunities for the Frankston community and surrounds.
The Project will deliver:
- New state-of-the-art facilities for Health, Community Care, Early Childhood Education and Hair and Beauty. The new four-storey building will take Chisholm courses into the future.
- A Higher Education and Student Hub, and innovative teaching and learning spaces.
- Redeveloped trades facilities and a new Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, including an industry-driven and purpose-built, flexible, integrated Design Centre.
This Project is currently under Construction.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 92% and the maximised use of local steel products made from locally milled steel.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Chisholm Frankston Redevelopment Project Stage 1', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.