Maintenance of Freeway ITS Assets and Communications Network
The Maintenance of Freeway ITS Assets and Communications Network includes Part A (communication devices) and Part B (ITS asset). The Project includes
- implementing and maintaining an Electronic Maintenance and Record Management System
- implementing and maintaining a Network and Asset Monitoring System
- developing and implementing proactive and reactive maintenance plans and programs
- providing a Fault Management Service
- undertaking biennial asset Inventory and Condition Surveys
- developing and implementing innovative and cost-effective management solutions to improve network and asset performance
Please Note: this is NOT an EOI process for providers of these services as a whole as this has already been undertaken by VicRoads.
However, if you have a product and/or service that you feel would be beneficial to the companies Tendering for this program please provide an EOI as below.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 70% for Part A and 96% for Part B and the maximised use of local steel products made from locally milled steel.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Maintenance of Freeway ITS Assets and Communication Network', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.