Boneo Water Recycling Plant Stage 4 Upgrade
South East Water will be upgrading the Boneo Water Recycling Plant Stage 4 using a proponent to provide design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance services.
The new facility will have a number of key Treatment Objectives including:
- Production of 'Fit for Purpose' effluent
- High level of Plant reliability >99.7%
- Reduction in total nitrogen
- No visual impact at discharge
- An energy efficient plant
- Reduction on odour impact
- Minimise impact on the local community
This is NOT an EOI process for the proponent of the facility to provide the design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance services.
If you are have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is:
- Design and Construction - 82%
- Operations and maintenance - 88%
- Maximised use of local steel products made from locally milled steel.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Boneo Water Recycling Plant', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.