Victoria Police - Police Assistance Line (PAL) and Online Reporting (OLR)
The objective of the project is to enable Victoria Police to establish a managed contract with a suitably qualified and experienced vendor to provide Contact Centre managed services to support Victoria Police in its provision of entry, triage, review, and response functions to the Victorian public.
The implementation of the Contact Centre will require several processes and activities to be developed, including receiving non-urgent incidents via an OLR channel, receiving and responding to general enquiries via PAL and receiving non-urgent incidents via PAL.
The Contact Centre will also establish the process of creating relevant reports in Victoria Police’s crime/event application and submissions of reports for authorisation to relevant Victoria Police teams.
Please Note: this is NOT an EOI for the management of the Contact Centre. However if you have a product and/or service that might be of interest to these providers please do an EOI as below.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 98%.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Police Action Line', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.