The Victorian Government's circa $6.9 billion Level Crossing Removal project will see the removal of 50 of Melbourne's most dangerous and congested level crossings by 2022, with at least 20 of these removed by 2018. As part of the first stage of the Southern Program, level crossing are to be removed at:
- Station Street, Eel Race Road and Mascot Road, Carrum; and
- Seaford Road, Seaford.
In addition, a new station will be constructed at Carrum, a new bridge to connect Station Street over the Patterson River, upgrades to Carrum Village, and the relocation of the Carrum train storage facility to a Kananook.
In December 2017, the Victorian Government announced the Lendlease, Acciona Coleman Rail and WSP consortium had been awarded the Alliance contract.
The works in Carrum and Seaford comprise four of the eight level crossing removals in the Southern Alliance Agreement.
A briefing will be held on Wednesday 28 February 2018, where industry will be invited to attend to find out more information from the Alliance team management, including:
- The procurement process
- Timeline for release of packages
- Major project skills for apprentices, trainees and cadets
- Social procurement
This networking event will give you the opportunity to engage with all levels of the supply chain as well as gain valuable insight from the project team around subcontract opportunities, timeframes and pre-qualification requirements.
Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Venue: Kingston City Hall
979-985 Nepean Hwy
Moorabbin, Victoria 3189
To register for the event, click HERE.
For more information on the level crossing removal programs, please visit http://levelcrossings.vic.gov.au/crossings
Packages of work will be published periodically on this page throughout the program with works associated with site establishment and 1st major packages listed below.
Copies of the project's general requirements and reference material can be reviewed in the 'Project Documents' section below. We encourage all suppliers and subcontractors to review these, prior to the specific scope documents.
As well as current open tender packages, the following packages are due to go to market on this ICN Gateway project page over the next 4-8 weeks:
- directional drilling
- pipe re-lining
- reinforced steel supply
- pits and conduits
- expansion joints
- line marking
- geofabric supply
- general civil works
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Packages listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- To submit an EOI, click on either the 'Full Scope' or 'Partial Scope' EOI checkbox of the relevant work package listed below.
- Answer all the questions and click on the 'Submit' button.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Lendlease Engineering and Coleman Rail for this project.
- It will then be the responsibility of Lendlease Engineering and Coleman Rail to make direct contact with you.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.