The Victorian Government is investing $131.2 million to upgrade Yan Yean Road between Diamond Creek and Kurrak roads in Plenty.
This section of Yan Yean Road currently carries more cars (over 23,000 a day) than it was designed to. The road has had 45 serious crashes between the years 2010 and 2015. This is largely caused by the road being undivided and the current alignment causing poor driver visibility.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 96%.
Maximise local steel.
Project Update - June 2017
BMD Constructions, CPB Contractors and Seymour Whyte have been shortlisted to widen Yan Yean Road from two to four lanes with upgrades at the River Avenue, Kurrak Road, Memorial Drive and Diamond Creek Road intersections. The contract will be awarded in mid 2017.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Yan Yean Road Upgrade Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.