West Gate Tunnel Project
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
As preferred contractor, the joint venture partners will now support Transurban and the Victorian Government through the Environment Effects Statement (EES) process, which will assess the potential environmental, social, economic and planning impacts of the project, and recommend the approach to managing these impacts.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne; and
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
CPBJH JV is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from interested suppliers and contractors for a wide range of work packages that will be required to construct the project.
Individuals looking for Employment with the project team should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction will begin after planning approvals have been granted expected later this year with works to be completed by the end of 2022.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI for consideration for project work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile that is complete and up to date. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to CPBJH JV for this project.
- CPBJH JV will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process. Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with CPBJH JV's standards will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
- Your company will be notified of relevant opportunities provided you have selected relevant capabilities in the Notification section of your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Register your interest as a full or partial scope supplier (where applicable).
- Respond to all project and work package specific questions (where applicable).
- IMPORTANT - the CPBJH JV EOI Questionnaire attached to the Work package below is to be uploaded via ICN Gateway and all supporting Documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com
- All supporting Documents must be named using the naming convention stated on the EOI Document.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.