Provision of Logistics Services
The Department of Justice and Regulation (the department) seeks to establish contractual arrangement(s) for the provision of logistics services for chilled and frozen goods for a term of 12 months.
The Request for Tender (RFT) seeks to identify one or more supplier(s) to meet the department's needs for the following services:
- transport of chilled and frozen goods
- warehousing and distribution of chilled and frozen goods
- stock management and reporting
The RFT seeks to identify Offerer(s) who demonstrate organisational capability to support continuous improvement throughout the contract term and can support any changes and evolving requirements from the department as they arise.
To access the documentation for this tender and for further information, CLICK HERE
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.