Melbourne Metro Rail - Rail Systems Alliance (RSA)
ICN Victoria is supporting the Rail Projects Victoria with Industry Engagement on the Metro Tunnel Project by collecting the details of potential competent, capable, qualified and experienced suppliers across all levels of the Australasian supply chain.
The Metro Tunnel Project will deliver:
Two nine-kilometre rail tunnels from South Kensington to South Yarra including 5 new underground stations, as part of a new Sunbury to Cranbourne/Pakenham line. Included in the overall project scope as a separate procurement package is:
Rail Systems Alliance
The Rail Systems Alliance will include the design of conventional signalling, high capacity signalling, train and power control systems and operational control systems as well as installation works, rail systems integration and commissioning along the Sunbury to Cranbourne/Pakenham Line.
The Rail Systems Alliance will also be responsible for the construction of a 'Centre of Excellence' Building.
The minimum level of local content set for the design and construction of this project is 65%
This Project is now under construction with the consortium of CPB Contractors and Bombardier Transportation being selected.
Rail Projects Victoria | Project Website
Established, capable, competent, competitive and qualified suppliers are encouraged to submit an initial Expression of Interest (EoI) to ICN VIC for the relevant Work Package options listed below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Metro Tunnel Project - Rail Systems Alliance', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.