Laing O'Rourke has been appointed as the Managing Contractor for Project J0024, AIR5428 Pilot Training System (PTS) Facilities project. The PTS Facilities project will be responsible for key infrastructure at the RAAF Base at East Sale in Victoria, and RAAF Bases Pearce and Gingin in Western Australia, as well as related minor works in South Australia and New South Wales.
RAAF Base East Sale Project Scope
The new PTS facilities at this location will consist of the following works:
- Hangars, maintenance areas, workshops and stores - storage and associated maintenance facilities/workshops for PTS aircraft, Aeronautical Life Support Equipment Section.
- Working Accommodation and Training Facilities will accommodate PTS schools and System Project Office. Classrooms to support the PTS training curriculum and facilities to accommodate flight simulators.
- Apron and Flightline Shelters new pavement and shelters for PTS aircraft.
- Live in Accommodation sufficient living-in accommodation to accommodate PTS students.
- Medical Facilities additional amenities to cater for the increased population associated with the PTS.
For more information on this project, please download the Industry Briefing Presentation PDF document attached under the 'Project Documents' section below.
- The Building Code 2013 applies to this project. This document is available at www.employment.gov.au/building-code-2013.
- The Australian Government Fair Work Principles apply.
HOW TO SUBMIT REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST
Laing O'Rourke is seeking interest from suitably qualified subcontractors wishing to tender for the work packages listed below.
The Invitation to Register (ITR) is the first of a two stage tender process. Laing O'Rourke will select tenderers for particular work packages from those that register interest.
To register interest:
- Download and complete the ITR document attached under the 'Docs' column of the work packages listed below.
There are differences between the ITR documents attached to each work package. Please ensure that you download the relevant documentation associated with the package/s that you will be applying for.
If you are submitting for multiple work packages, you will still be required to complete individual ITR documents for each work package application.
- Submit a completed Registration of Interest [two (2) bound copies for each work package submission], to the tender box located at the following address and must be received by no later than 2pm on Tuesday 7 June 2016:
Laing O'Rourke Australia Construction Pty Ltd - FAO Craig Simpson
Level 20, HWT Tower, 40 City Road
Southgate, VIC 3006
- Registrations of Interest received after 2pm on Tuesday 7 June 2016 may not be considered.
- Applicants should carefully consider their work package nominations.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant package experience.
- If you have any questions regarding the ITR process or document, please email PTSEnquiries@laingorourke.com.au
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.