The Joan Kirner Women's and Children's Hospital
The Joan Kirner Women's and Children's Hospital will cater for the growing needs of Melbourne's west which is experiencing significant growth, with the number of births at Sunshine Hospital projected to exceed 7,000 per year by 2026.
This project will consist of a multi-storey facility with 20 delivery rooms, 64 maternity and 32 paediatric beds, 39 special care nursery cots, four theatres, day treatment spaces and additional clinics, and will mean more women in Melbourne's west will be able to give birth and access children's services closer to home.
The Dept and Health and Human Services has appointed Lendlease as the Managing Contractor. It is expected that construction will commence in July/August 2016. Project Website
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 85%.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Joan Kirner Women's and Children's Hospital Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web link and pdf file listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.