About Boeing Defence Australia
Boeing Defence Australia, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is an integral part of the Asia-Pacific defence industry and the partner of choice for some of Australia’s largest and most complex Defence projects.
The Company’s 2000-plus employees at 14 Australian sites and three international locations bring the ‘Best of Boeing’ products and services into the Australian market and take the best of Australia into Boeing’s global supply chain to provide a range of valued, through-life service solutions to its customers.
Advanced Autonomy Platform Technology Project
Following a new partnership agreement with the Queensland Government through its Advance Queensland initiative, Australia will be home to Boeing’s largest autonomous systems development program outside of the United States. This program forms part of Boeing’s global growth strategy to accelerate game-changing autonomous technology for commercial and Defence systems.
Over the next three years, the rapid innovation program will see Boeing develop next-generation autonomous systems capability in Australia to increase the independent operation of air and sea vehicles. In keeping with the Queensland Government’s clear vision to invest in advanced technology industries for jobs growth and with the State’s innovation culture and talented network of local suppliers, Boeing will work with small-to-medium sized Queensland businesses to develop transformative ‘brain-on-board’ technology.
Queensland Supplier Industry Days
Boeing Defence Australia are hosting supplier industry days in Brisbane (27 April) and Townsville (9 May) to engage with Queensland-based small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) with the capabilities to support upcoming work packages as part of the Advanced Autonomy Platform Technology Project.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) received will be used by Boeing Defence Australia to formulate the invitation lists for these events. Businesses with the capability, capacity and track record to provide the scope requirements are encouraged to register their interest via the ICN Gateway as detailed below.
Instructions to Suppliers
If your business possesses the capability, capacity and track record to perform the stated scope of work, please submit a registration of interest via the ICN Gateway at www.boeingdefenceaustralia.icn.org.au.
Please ensure that:
- Your company profile on ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate
- You register your interest as a Full Scope or Partial Scope supplier (where applicable), and
- You respond to all project-specific questions via the ICN Gateway.
- Scope requirement is indicative only and is intended to be used as a summary description of work which may be required by Boeing Defence Australia and may be subject to change.
- Suppliers should note that this is a market capability exercise only and is not an offer to tender or an offer to contract.
- Submission of an expression of interest in response to this market capability assessment (MCA) does not guarantee a position on any event invitation list. Inclusion or exclusion from any event invitation list shall be at Boeing Defence Australia’s sole discretion.
- Boeing Defence Australia reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to (i) accept, reject or refuse to consider any submission (or part thereof), whether or not it complies with the requirements of this MCA; (ii) vary, modify, supplement, suspend or terminate this MCA; and (iii) take any action it considers appropriate in relation to this MCA.
- By submitting a proposal, you confirm (i) acceptance of the terms of the MCA; and (ii) that all information included in the proposal is true and accurate.
Please contact the Industry Capability Network Queensland on +61 (7) 3364 0670 should you have any enquiries regarding this scope of work.
More information about Boeing Defence Australia can be found on their website:SHOW LESS