TERRACE UPGRADE - CORBOY SPORTING PAVILION
The scope of works includes the following but not limited to:
Rectification works to be completed prior to terrace enclosure being built, as per drawings.
1. Removal of existing terrace floor paving to entire terrace area and put aside for re-use.
2. Supply and install new trench grates and drainage to existing downpipes to assist with waterfall.
3. Construct new support framing and install marine grade structural ply to raise floor level.
4. Re-instate existing terrace floor paving and make good all areas.
5. Remove existing surface mounted nosing strips from stairs and cut back existing tiles to allow for new recessed tread nosing.
6. Supply and install new recessed nosing strips and make good all areas.
7. Prepare as per drawings the installation of new terrace enclosure including windows and doors, drainage to be factored in while completing rectification works.
8. New canopy over exit door as per drawings.
9. Make good all areas.
10. Clean Site & remove rubbish.
Council invites companies to download RFT documentation and submit a tender for the above mentioned contract.
Please ensure tender submissions are submitted before the tender close date and time.
Late tender submissions will not be accepted.