CON-22/081 - BONBEACH CRICKET NET UPGRADE
Council invites companies to download quote documentation and submit a quote for the above mentioned contract.
Please ensure quote submissions are submitted before the quote close date and time.
Late quotes will not be accepted.
All quote questions must be raised via the online forum in TenderLink (see online forum option below).
Kingston City Council (KCC) is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced company to work with them on all processes relating to Bonbeach Cricket net Upgrade.
The extent of works covered in this specification relating to the supply, installation, and reconstruction of the cricket practice nets at Bonbeach Sports Reserve, and includes but is not limited to the following:
* Protection of existing infrastructure and surrounds
* Identification & proofing of all existing underground services
* Demolition of existing sections of fencing structure
* Removal of existing synthetic grass carpet
* Construction of an additional cricket practice lane
* New Powder Coated Black hard fencing for new lane
* Storm water drainage infrastructure to adequate drainage
* Soft net curtain lanes and roof, including storage boxes - All four lanes to have a self-supporting soft net roof at 3.6m in height. Valances to be installed to prevent from any balls escaping.
* Double gates at end of club lanes and one for maintenance access
* Cricket Australia (CA) approved high density 9mm pile synthetic grass surface for cricket practice nets
* Site Reinstatement
* Production of maintenance and operation manuals
* Production of as-built drawings
* Warranties and Operations & Maintenance Manual
All works shall be completed in accordance with the documents provided in the Schedule of Attachments.
↓ Download the tender documents for this notice - No charge
· Post questions or comments to the online forum for this tender
· This tender has an Electronic Tender Box available
· Upcoming TenderLink Workshops