CGD 2021-58 Feasibility Review and Business Case - Dandenong Sports & Events Centre
|Greater Dandenong, City of |
|(03) 8571 1000|
|(03) 8571 5196|
The DSEC is proposed to incorporate a boutique size stadium with rectangular playing field, multi-purpose western stand and spectator seating for 12,000 to 15,000 (pending final design) with capacity for further expansion. Preliminary concept plans prepared in 2018 and 2019, incorporated the following key facility components.
- Elite playing field with competition / broadcast lighting catering for football / soccer, rugby league and rugby union (with the capacity to host other major events i.e. concerts and festivals).
- Multi-purpose western stand with player, official, media and event facilities, food and beverage offerings, amenities, multi-purpose corporate suites / meeting rooms and large function centre.
- Eastern stand with spectator seating (potential for staged delivery).
- Northern and southern stands with spectator seating (potential for staged delivery).
- Car parking for players, club officials, staff and VIPs.
Tender close at 2:00 pm on Tuesday 18 May 2021.
For further information please visit www.vendorpanel.com.au/publictenders