NBN CO LIMITED
[Hide/Show Associated Opportunities]
- National Broadband Network
To register for National Broadband Network opportunities, please go to the appropriate associated project via the links above.
NBN Co has been set up to rollout the optic fibre network to more than 93 per cent of Australian premises over the next 10 years.
Head construction contractors have been engaged by NBN Co for each region of Australia – Silcar for QLD, NSW and ACT, Transfield for VIC, Syntheo for WA, SA and NT, with Tasmania yet to be advised.
Local companies that can provide relevant services to these head contractors in some or all locations within Australia should register on ICN Gateway. From there an ICN consultant will assess their capability and provide details of these companies to the head contractors.
Local companies that can provide services specifically in the following categories may be of interest to head contractors:
- Fibre optic cable installation, aerial or underground
- Horizontal directional drillers
- Electrical linesmen
- Fibre optic splicers/jointers
- Traffic management services
Installation and maintenance capabilities
- Cable installers
- Premises equipment installers
- Telecommunications technicians
Surveyors and designers
- Surveyors and designers for local network route design
- Designers of installations for multi-unit buildings
More details will be provided over the coming months regarding the nature, location and timing of future construction activities across Australia. So make sure you regularly check this site for the most up to date information.
Further information about the NBN rollout, current locations and timeframes is available on the NBN Co website.